Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

forum peer pressure

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Because I want to be like @hapster‌.

Because I want to be like @Mickey‌

Baby Collins said, "you paid what"?
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    Just how many PBR's did you sacrifice on the YETI altar today?? :)>-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @henapple‌
    Brother that is a fine looking little fellow in that last pic!!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Options
    Throwdown with yeti as a prize should draw hey?
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • SGH
    Options
    @henapple‌
    Also let me say that @hapster is a true role model on this forum. His cooks are par excellent, his advice is solid as a rock and his photography skills are both unmatched and unrivaled. He is a true asset.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• fusionhq
    fusionhq Posts: 1,707
    Options
  • Farbuck
    Farbuck Posts: 276
    Options
    I think we all want to be like @hapster

Two Large Eggs; Too Little Time

Newtown Square, PA
  • henapple
    Options
    SGH said:

@henapple‌
    Brother that is a fine looking little fellow in that last pic!!

Fellow? That's my baby granddaughter sporting that UT bow. I want to be like @Mickey‌. ..just younger and better looking.
  • SGH
    Options
    @henapple‌
    I use "fellow" interchangeably. I call my grand daughters "little fellows". No offense meant. But at any rate she is a fine looking little girl.

Status- Standing by.

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I think she would look better and happier in maize & blue.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    What size is that puppy?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• SGH
    Options
    @henapple‌
    How many grand children do you have brother apple? I have 3 myself. I enjoy them beyond belief!

Status- Standing by.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    @Mickey do you use 'puppy' like @SGH uses fellow, or are you asking about one of his Yetis?
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,661
    Options
    Give me your address. I'm gonna send that beautiful little girl a nice Crimson hair bow.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Mickey
    Options
    Best to use all my words. What size is the Yeti cooler?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• henapple
    Options
    @Mickey. ...the fifty or, as @Eggcelsior says...the fiddy.

We use blue and maize or crimson toilet paper. Does that count?
  • SGH
    Options
    @henapple‌
    Brother apple you can't be desecrating the color Crimson that way. It's sacrilegious!!!!!

Status- Standing by.

• shtgunal3
    Options
    That's ok Henapple, our vacuum cleaner is Tennessee orange. :D

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Mickey
    Options
    I got the 45 and the Roadie as that was all the hell I could lift. Leave the Fiddy to you younger guys

• shtgunal3
    Options
    @mickey that's the same combo I have. The roadie lives in the back of my truck. We use the 45 for bigger occasions. Love them both. It's kinda like the large/small egg combo. The each have their own uses and the do them exceptionally well.

• henapple
    Options
    They didn't have the divider but I want one to see if I can keep food on one side and pbr on the other.
  • shtgunal3
    Options
    Yeticoolers.com should have them. Shipping may be a **** though.

• Handcyclist
    Options

Amazon has a variety of dividers by sizes and colors: clear or black

YETI Tundra 105/125 Short Divider (Black in Color)

•  (1)
    • Product Description
    • ... The Yeti Tundra Divider 105/125 Short allows you to section off half of ...
    • Sports & Outdoors: See all 25 items
    Knox, PA, Medium, Mini Max, Mini, Large KJ, grandma, handcyclist, eagle watcher, always in search of good chocolate.