Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tonight's steak

Options
Tiny steak with the fixingsimage
Two egg cook 
on the board

To my basic lemon butter sauce I added the C&S Beef Specific, Aw Sh*t, a piece of Serrano pepper, fresh bay leaf, crushed garlic and fresh sage leaf.   I used the sauce to cook the veggies, mop the steak with it and leftover was used it as the board dressing.

That sauce is a keeper.    

Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Thanks for making me hungry again, Joan.
    Options
    That is small. Snacks are the best ;)
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Explain this basic lemon butter sauce please.....mine is 4 Tbs butter and juice of a lemon (maybe 1 Tbs?) I'm betting yours has something else in it....That is a STEAK! 

Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    @NOLA, my pleasure
    @Eggcelsior we made a valiant effort to finish "tiny".  We have just enough leftover to serve with eggs in the morning
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    That is Texas "small" :x
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    Oh yeah!  :P
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Looking great Joan.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    @Skiddymarker‌ basic butter sauce is about stick of butter, 1 crushed garlic clove and juice and zest one lemon. To that i added the C&S Beef Specific the Awe Sh#t fresh bay leaf fresh sage leaf and Serrano pepper cut in half.
    Put all that in pyrex measuring cup placed in saucepan of simmering water. I cut the butter sauce

@ Hotch and TotN thanks and Mickey is right!
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Zest and garlic, must try - Thank you Ma'am.
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!