Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great day for Egging

Options
Tjcoley
Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
edited May 2014 in EggHead Forum
6 AM and the Egg is lit.  First in, a batch of Pig Candy for the cookies later today.  Yes, I said Pig Candy and cookies - just a teaser for now with more to follow later today.  After the Pig Candy will be plain bacon for this mornings Brunch with French Toast (Mrs TJ wants to cook it on the big clock in the kitchen).  We will see what the rest of the day brings, but there will be some Kebabs on the Egg later.   Time for the first Mimosa of the day.

Comments

• Dawnl
    Dawnl Posts: 252
    Options
    Sounds like a plan!  It's 6:30 am here and off to get groceries soon, the weather here is also perfect for egging, have korean short ribs and chicken to do later and who else knows what.  Looking forward to your pics.
    Ottawa Valley, Ontario
  • Ktim
    Ktim Posts: 364
    Options
    Nice! Like I read on this forum before If you want to drink all day you have got to start in the morning. Time for the first Bud of the day.The pork butt is already on.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Have a great day MR &Mrs TJ  :-c
  • Tjcoley
    Options
    Ktim said:
    Nice! Like I read on this forum before If you want to drink all day you have got to start in the morning. Time for the first Bud of the day.The pork butt is already on.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Have a great day MR &Mrs TJ  :-c
    Thanks - Enjoy the pork, as well as the Bud. 
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    Options
    Great day in Greensboro...Yesterday was Low and slow pork ribs, which were awesome. Today will just be simple, Burgers and Dogs with all the fixins....Tomorrow is my big day as I am doing my first Brisket... Travis recipe..http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1138233/brisket-how-i-do-it/p1
    Really looking forward to that...  Hope everyone has a great day..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Tjcoley
    Options
    @johnmitchell Good luck with the brisket
    HoosierBBQ Posts: 111
    Options
    Certainly is a great day. Put my brisket on at 6 AM. Haven't cracked the first beer yet but that won't be too far away
    Grilling year round in Orlando, FL on a large BGE & Santa Maria