Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

We call it the Mclovin

LRGINMTLRGINMT Posts: 34
Who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies. This has become a hit with everyone. Plate setter legs down, 375 dome temp, CI skillet ( I raise the CI skillet off the plate setter with 3 stacks of 4 pennies) 20 minutes or until cookie isn't gooey. In a pinch I have used Nestlé Tollhouse pre made dough in the tube but homemade as usual is better. Top with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup and caramel sauce. Serve sizzling hot family style. Warning skillet is super hot but this dessert is uber good.

Comments

• johnkitchensjohnkitchens Posts: 4,910
    It looks very good. The only McLovin I am familiar with is from the movie Superbad!

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • LRGINMTLRGINMT Posts: 34
    Not real sure how the name came about pretty sure was from one of my two teenage boys. Thanks
    That explains it. Someone has seen SuperBad!!!!!!!!!

• tjosbornetjosborne Posts: 455
    edited May 2014
    McLovin
    middle of nowhere- G.I. NE
  • johnmitchelljohnmitchell Posts: 4,485
    Looks great..Also good to see a new clean Egg which will have many great cooks a coming..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • ReldtiCDNReldtiCDN Posts: 142
    Saw the clean egg and thought this must be a new one.Or this is his bread baking egg.
    Looks great..Also good to see a new clean Egg which will have many great cooks a coming
    Brampton, Ontario

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 6,131
    tjosborne said:
    McLovin
    Sick and wrong.  
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

• LRGINMTLRGINMT Posts: 34
    The egg is my second large (1st one broke during a move) have had it about a week. I would love to have one just for bread, steaks, ribs, veggies, burgers, pizza lol. Had my other one a couple years am very glad to be egging again was a loooong 6 months.
    That was a sad day. I am glad you are back, and I know you are thrilled to be back!