Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another convert....

Options

Mom and Dad came over and spent Christmas with me and the family.  We had some Egged pulled pork sandwiches for dinner on Christmas Eve and I did a brined, smoked turkey breast for supper on Christmas day.  (I know I know, pictures or it didn’t happen.)  Well, everything turned out great and Mom couldn’t stop talking about how good the meals were.  I took that as a pretty good complement and used it as a little teasing fodder towards my wife. 

Anyway, fast forward to this past weekend.  I took the kids to visit my parents and I wasn’t there 5 minutes when Mom brought up how good that turkey was and that she just found that there was a local BGE dealer in town and she went ahead and had them put together a quote for her.  We went the next day to pay for it and arrange delivery.  I was talking to the salesman and he said that the best sales tool they have are other Egg owners.  I just laughed and nodded knowingly.

Franklin, TN
Large BGE+PSWoo2

Comments