Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NC

Options
Who other  eggersrs would like to get together for a dinner?   somewhere between charlotte and Greensboro?  I would suggest  Ivans of Salisbury …the only place that can cook a better  streak  than I can….reply if you are interested .   It's not cheap but it's worth the drive.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Comments

• MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,144
    Options
    Greensboro is in. Just lemme know!
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Not sure I could make it but you might check out Mac's speed shop in Charlotte - best brisket I've had in NC.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    I would like that please let me know
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Not sure I could make it but you might check out Mac's speed shop in Charlotte - best brisket I've had in NC.
    Mac's Speed Shop, huh? What is it about NC? I Lived in Greenville for a bit and one of my favorite Q joints was a place called Happy's. It was a pool hall. Another favorite was DW's (Darwin Waters), a garage. I don't recall anyplace that just sold Q. B's wasn't there then.

Lived in Charlotte for a while too. There were NO Q joints there! Well, there was Buddy's, but I was never a fan. Maybe there are good places there now, but not when I was there.

I would show up if I still lived down that way. But 7-800 miles is a bit out of my way. :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut