Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

first babybacks on the large Egg

rmhendoormhendoo Posts: 35
edited October 2013 in Pork
Cooked some tasty babybacks using the plc setter, some cherry wood chips, rubbed with Mccormick's sweet and smoky rub. 

• EggoMaticEggoMatic Posts: 130
    Looks tasty!
    LBGE Virginia Beach, Virginia
  • queuedqueued Posts: 50
    They look delicious :-)
    Raleigh, NC
  • I did mop some sauce on them and wrap them and foil, put them in a cooler to rest for thirty minutes... they tasted good to me. Still trying to figure out temp regulation, guess it will come with time
  • KeeferKeefer Posts: 120
    Looks great! I find that low and slow cooks go better if you light the fire in a single location on top of the lump and take care not to allow the temperature to overshoot your target. Then allow the egg to stabilize for 30 minutes or so before starting the cook. Eventually you will be able to do it without even having to think about it.
  • Good looking racks!
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Aurora, Ontario, Canada