Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Wing Success!

Well, I tried my first go at some wings last night. I tossed them in a little baking powder and then a good coating of some chicken rub. Then they sat in the fridge for a few hours before going on the grill. I went indirect at around 375 for a little over an hour flipping once till crispy with some apple and cherry chips. I made two sauces- one was some famous daves sweet and sassy bbq sauce and I added some stone ground mustard and some honey to it. The other was FRH buffalo style with some butter and some fresh chopped garlic and a squirt of honey. They were the best wings I ever had! I usually prefer the hot ones (the BBQ one was for the ladies), but the flavor in the BBQ ones were unbelievable! I can't wait to make them again!
imageimage
NW IOWA

Comments