Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Reheating butts

Cooking two pork butts for a friend they will be done. Friday morning for a party sat afternoon. What is the best way to reheat them. Should I leave them hole or shred them and heat them up. Can't make party gonna be at killington brewfest. I just don't want them dry. Thanks
·

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    I'd pull them, then reheat the pulled pork. You can use a crock pot, Nesco electric oven, or foil pan in the oven. Add some liquid (beef broth, coca cola, Dr. Pepper, apple juice). Will turn out fine.
  • jscarfojscarfo Posts: 398
    Thanks that sounds good
    ·
  • radamoradamo Posts: 349
    I like to use foodsaver bags and seal up about a pound or so per bag.  Then when reheating just put into boiling water (even frozen).  Comes out as good as the first day.  
    Long Island, NY
    ·
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,201
    +1 on the Coke, learned from RRP told and it's a winner.

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

·