Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Quote of the day

13»

Comments

• AcnAcn Posts: 1,002

Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Never get involved in a land war in Asia.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

·
  • AcnAcn Posts: 1,002
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

·
  • @Ragtop99....Dang Brother, you beat me to the punch and I was not thorough enough to read through every post and catch that before I posted it.  My apologies to you a props to you be also being a felow Dirty Harry fan!
    ·
  • Also - as you can see, typing is not my strong suit!

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,564
    :((

3rd time is a charm..
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Because they don't make a .46

Answer given by a Texas Ranger to a reporter who asked "Why do you carry a .45?"

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,812
    "That rug really tied the room together".  --The Dude

·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,518
    "Pack o' wraps, my brotherman, time to kick back, drink some beers and shmoke some weed!"
    -Jay
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·