Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Quote of the day

13»

Comments

• AcnAcn Posts: 1,086

Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Never get involved in a land war in Asia.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• AcnAcn Posts: 1,086
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• @Ragtop99....Dang Brother, you beat me to the punch and I was not thorough enough to read through every post and catch that before I posted it.  My apologies to you a props to you be also being a felow Dirty Harry fan!
  • Also - as you can see, typing is not my strong suit!

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,692
    :((

3rd time is a charm..
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Because they don't make a .46

Answer given by a Texas Ranger to a reporter who asked "Why do you carry a .45?"

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,471
    "That rug really tied the room together".  --The Dude

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,575
    "Pack o' wraps, my brotherman, time to kick back, drink some beers and shmoke some weed!"
    -Jay
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio