Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - Priorities

If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
·

Comments

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,947
    edited September 2013
    OK, I'll make an a$$ out of myself.  Who is the last dude?

Edit: I looked it up.  Kristi (Necessaryindulgences) would totally agree.  
    :)

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Gateway to the Hill Country

·
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 1,986
    Kevin bacon-- "No bacon". Lol it took me a minute too. :)
    Aiken, SC
    ·
  • Jeremiah said:
    Kevin bacon-- "No bacon". Lol it took me a minute too. :)
    It all comes back to bacon!
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • So true!  Hey John, I don't know if you took this picture, but is that a flow chart in a frame to the left?  
    Simi Valley, California
    ·
  • So true!  Hey John, I don't know if you took this picture, but is that a flow chart in a frame to the left?  
    I took the photo last night inside Bull City Burger and Brewery in downtown Durham.  I have no idea what's on the left.  

·
  • That sure looks like a flowchart... any RPG programmers still around, besides me?
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    LBGE (2010)
    ·