Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My 3 yr old's Birthday

2 cases of Lagunitas: $48
2 cases juice boxes $20
Wife's decorations: Sealed file
Ingredients for make your own pizza: $200
Presents: Sealed with wife's decorations
3yr olds devouring egged pizza: priceless.

Also priceless, an understanding of basic seamanship when building the Playmobil Pirate Ship!

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,273
    Sounds like a good time was had by all - no pics?
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • TonyATonyA Posts: 566
    Yah sorry, you'll have to take my word in this one. This is the first I've even looked at my phone. I did turn in five pies of various widths and sizes without under/ over cooking one. I was pretty happy.
  • StlScottStlScott Posts: 77

You and your wife are to be commended ... as the dad of a three and a half year old, I am impressed by your ability to wrangle all those kids - and still put out a rockin' meal for them.

I tip my hat to you...