Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Used what t I have

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Cooking a small pork butt for my neighbor... He's also has been texting me to walk him through a rib cook like I do. Anyway, got hungry so I cut some banana peppers in half, stuffed with those baby bel cheese wheels, wrapped in bacon. The family loved them. Just a little snack with what I had.

My neighbor has a Traeger who loves my egg. Went to look at them this week.. Said they're too expensive... He has more money than God. He mentioned the nice gassers were twice as much... Duh. He loves to cook but I can't convince him. Oh well.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,406
    Options
    And here I thought you were one of us van/double-wide real estate guys-but all is forgiven with your PBR taste. Good luck with the conversion-never met anyone who regretted the switch to the BGE.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Couldn't convince the neighbor, eh? Keep working on him, LOL when I read he "has a Traeger who loves my egg". See his BBQ know more than he does......
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,492
    Options
    Can't convince him, yet you're cooking a pork butt for him?  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...