Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My grill buddy

This is Trixie, one of my two lunk headed golden retrievers. She had mouth cancer and a partial mandlectomy but that doesn't keep her from being a "licker".
LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
image.jpg 1.9M

• Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,942
    Beautiful dog. Love Goldens! Glad she is doing well. I have a Brittany Spaniel who is also a licker. Drives me nuts!  :D  But at least he has run out of furniture to chew.

If you’re afraid of butter, use cream.    Julia Child

Central Connecticut 

• mikeb9550mikeb9550 Posts: 95
    Nice dog. Had two myself and still have one but she is getting old.
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,273
    Love a grill buddy who prefers water to beer (well most of the time anyway) .... and has a hell of time getting their paws around the twist tops. 
    Give her a pat and an ear scratch for me.....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • aemaem Posts: 115
    I have a 13 yr old Golden who is my grill buddy.  She gets happy when I pick up a box of matches to light the egg.  She's figured out that the only time she gets table scraps is when I grill.

Goldens are the best.  Sweetest dog I've ever known.