Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

My grill buddy

CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 897
This is Trixie, one of my two lunk headed golden retrievers. She had mouth cancer and a partial mandlectomy but that doesn't keep her from being a "licker".
image.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 2M
LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
·

Comments

• Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,560
    Beautiful dog. Love Goldens! Glad she is doing well. I have a Brittany Spaniel who is also a licker. Drives me nuts!  :D  But at least he has run out of furniture to chew.
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
  • mikeb9550mikeb9550 Posts: 95
    Nice dog. Had two myself and still have one but she is getting old.
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,184
    Love a grill buddy who prefers water to beer (well most of the time anyway) .... and has a hell of time getting their paws around the twist tops. 
    Give her a pat and an ear scratch for me.....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • aemaem Posts: 114
    I have a 13 yr old Golden who is my grill buddy.  She gets happy when I pick up a box of matches to light the egg.  She's figured out that the only time she gets table scraps is when I grill.

Goldens are the best.  Sweetest dog I've ever known.
    ·