Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Missing my egg!

So the family and I are on vacation in the big capital of Newfoundland St. John's for 2 weeks and man I miss the egg.However we did see some humpback whales to occupy my mind:)

Anybody else ever miss there eggs or am I losing my marbles?
image.jpg
1469 x 1237 - 494K
image.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 2M
image.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 2M
Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments

• Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,213
    Seriously? I haven't used mine in at least five weeks. Was out of town for two of those. Didn't miss it at all. Been back for a couple of weeks and still haven't used it. Happens more and more, the longer I own my egg. I like my egg, but it's just a grill, ya know? 
    I'm sure I am the only one who will post such a response, but I don't consider myself an egghead - just a guy with an egg.
    Hope you're enjoying Newfoundland! :)

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,478
    Live in NL just touring around the island.love it here!!!
    Just sick of the parents gasser I guess!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,003
    Let them know if they had a BGE you would visit a lot more. Have they ever partaken of the fruits of the egg?

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 3,596
    I hope you don't lose your marbles. That would suck.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013