Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I deflowered my small egg.

Arrived back in the states Monday and been egging my head off since.  Butted up on Tuesday, ate leftovers Wednesday and broke in the small today.  Couple of ribeyes and potatoes.  Nothing but EVOO, S&P and a chunk of hickory.  And a cigar and a drink afterwards.  It's good to be back. Doing some wings tomorrow.  Longtime lurker, occasional poster, but this is the first time to post pics.

Monteagle, TN

one large and one small

Comments

• freddyjfreddyj Posts: 127
    I love the small!
    Kamado Joe Big Joe, Classic & Junior
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Try a drink before - during and then after -- that seems to work good for me !
  • Very nice! Welcome home from wherever it is you have been! Look at that virgin gasket!
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • Welcome home!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,546
    If you want to egg and you think I'm sexy, come on sugar let me know!

Eggy Smalls has been calling your name!
  • finsterfinster Posts: 134
    That's a mighty white dome you got there.  Welcome back.
    MBGE in Charleston

• welcome back! way to get after it.