Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Beach Vacation. MINI makes the trip

ChubbsChubbs Posts: 3,595
Well I posted a decent pork shoulder cook yesterday from the beach. Been a great trip so far. Pissed I didn't get pics of the trout I caught, cleaned, and egged in same day. That was fantastic. Attached is the 5.4lb pok shoulder that nearly defeated me under the influence. Here is the view from our porch at Deadisto Island. The back of the house. And how vacant the beach is. Love coming here and being secluded with the family and the egg. Got some bacon frying away on the mini griddle right now that will go atop some turkey burgers. Hope all is well at work this week but going to have to catch that next week. Forgot camera so stuck with phone pics
image.jpg
2048 x 1530 - 982K
image.jpg
2048 x 1530 - 1M
image.jpg
2048 x 1530 - 788K
image.jpg
2048 x 1530 - 1M
Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013

Comments