Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Is it normal to...

TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,306
Cook on your egg 5 out of 5 days? Do I need some kind of therapy for my condition?
Dave - Austin, TX
·

Comments

• bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    yes you do you forgot two days 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 654
    It is normal if after the weekend you have 9 cooks in 7 days.
    ·
  • rtt121rtt121 Posts: 644
    This is all normal
    Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.  
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,286
    Hello, my name is earthbandit, no I mean terrebandit and I am an eggoholic. Hi terrebandit

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,621
    I can't give you the definition of normal, but I probably egg 5 days a week March through November and 3 days a week December through February.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • EggPowerEggPower Posts: 25
    That's funny. I was beginning to wonder that myself. Glad I'm not alone. Ha
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,231
    My definition of "normal"-any time you would think of using that box in the kitchen then the BGE wins (that is the minimum).  On top of  that you know you want to enjoy great eats, then it becomes dang near every cook year-round (granted here in the land of Kentucky Jelly we don't get many days below 0*F in winter).  I can't recall the last time SWMBO fired up the kitchen box for something of value but I could be jaded here :)>-
    Louisville
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,082
    3-7 days a week, year round.  The only thing holding me back is driving my kids to all of their activities...
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·