Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Red Headed Step Child - Woes of a Medium Owner

When my wife sent on a scavenger hunt Christmas morning leading me to find my brand new Egg strapped into the front seat of her car like a newborn child, I couldn't have been happier.  I've done some of the best cooks of my life ever since.  But I knew early on that I wanted more space; if I only had the large...

After all the talk about the Adjustable Rig, I went onto the site only to find it's not available for the medium :(.  After all the talk about the Baking Steel, I checked out the site this morning hoping this would be the solution to creating a mini Italian style pizza oven inside the Egg, only to find it won't fit :(.  I guess I could cut it down to fit, but I hate the thought of hacking up a brand new piece of equipment.

Had to blow off some steam; it just seems the Medium is limited to accessories, frustrating!  At least I have the option of a Woo and a Wok, can't complain too much, unless the subject of WGWW availability comes up :)

Comments