Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Stuffed Burger Success!

Thanks for all the great feedback on my stuffed burger question.  Tonight I fixed the best burgers I've ever made by a long stretch.  BGE has once again proven it's worth the price of admission!

Got some 80/20 and stuffed with fresh mozzarella, basil, tomato, and parsley, then covered with cracked pepper and sea salt.  On a 425 degree egg for about 7-8 minutes per side, then served on a toasted bun with pickles, ketchup, mustard, and lettuce with olive oil potato chips and mixed salad.  Fantastic meal!  Pictures below (including a blurry one of the preparation.  The orange thing on the grill is a veggie burger for my daughter).

imageimageimageimageimage
burgers1.JPG
640 x 478 - 118K
burgers2.JPG
640 x 478 - 167K
burgers3.JPG
640 x 478 - 124K
burgers4.JPG
640 x 478 - 135K
burgers5.JPG
640 x 478 - 103K
burgers6.JPG