Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Typical northwest dinner

Well another rainy windy day in the Northwest, but on the upside its always good salmon cooking.i think I will try a little cherry wood for some flavor.image
·

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,029
    im confused, salmon still looks raw, but the plank on the other hand....

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Well I use the plank as much as I can. I am just getting ready, you cant eat dinner at 11:30 in the morning. 
    ·
  • JscottJscott Posts: 174
    Wow, that looks fantastic and I'm sure is going to taste even better!
    ·
  • Looks awesome.  It wouldn't bother me to eat salmon any time day or night

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

·
  • michigan_jasonmichigan_jason Posts: 1,299
    Looking forward to seeing how the cook turns out, looks like it will be great!

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,822
    My kinda plank - used until there is no more plank in it! Although, I use untreated shakes, works very well.  
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Well its blurry but it tasted good.image
    IMAG1107.jpg 1021.3K
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,594
    Even blurry it looks good! Well done!
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Even blurry it looks good! Well done!
    Thank you 
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,822
    @chris123stock - Ok, salmon now out of the freezer, great cook. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·