Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sunday's menu

gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 855
Little Steven baking thread earlier this week gave me the encouragement to bake some bread as well.  So I revived my starter and made a couple of loaves of cheese bread.

The sponge bubbling away happily on Friday morning 

Baked the bread in the oven this morning

Bread sliced for Sunday morning breakfast

Ribs prepped for Sunday dinner, will go on about 1:00p.m., this part of the cook will be on the Egg

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,185
    I haven't done any bread yet...looks good.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 6,146
    Yeah I need to do some bread too. Looks great
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Dude, the only thing I've ever baked is naan and wellingtons. I once did a loaf of bread that my wife made while she did one in the oven. Baking is way too scientific for me,

Steve 

Caledon, ON