Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest in the Southeast?

13»

Comments

• FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    Lit said:

Georgia Mountain Eggfest link

http://mountainegg.com/

that's about 4 1/2 hours from me. Bit more than I like driving. Charlotte or savannah more doable for me.
    Boom
    ·
  • Eggfest in the Southeast ?  I wouldn't think chit'lins, cown pone, or grits would cook very well on an Egg.   =))
    Another northerner that doesn't really know how to get the best out of a BGE!!!!
    Mudpuppy45 (Ten Miles North of the Gulf in Alabama) Large BGE
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298
    edited January 2013
    Eggfest in the Southeast ?  I wouldn't think chit'lins, cown pone, or grits would cook very well on an Egg.   =))
    Another northerner that doesn't really know how to get the best out of a BGE!!!!
    Watch out buddy, you are the notherner here compared to VI. Alabama is way above Houston, TX :D
    ·

• Another northerner that doesn't really know how to get the best out of a BGE!!!!
    Mudpuppy,

I don't know your age, but I'd bet money I was eating grits, hog jowls, tongue, and cracklin' bread while you were still slurping Gerbers.  I was making a joke, and it was clear to most people.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,430
    See VI...you pissed somebody else off... :))
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    Oh VI little gruff tonight!
    Boom
    ·