Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE lump charcoal

What a deal!      http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIG-GREEN-EGG-Premium-20-lb-Bag-CHARCOAL-/251215033526?pt=Barbecues_Grills_Smokers&hash=item3a7d9534b6#shId

$29.00 + $37.47 = $66.47 for 20lbs, but don't overlook for $29.00 + $55.95 = $84.95 you can get expedited shipping. I wonder how many he sells. I guess he would only have to sell one to make a profit.

XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser

Comments

• KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Just think . Some yuppie new egghead ( bonehead ) will buy that overpriced lump!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,677
    I bought 5 bags...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,441
    the more you pay for it, the better it burns.

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,441
    ...through the money in your wallet. ;)

• td66snrftd66snrf Posts: 774
    henapple said:
    I bought 5 bags...

I hope you got the expedited shipping. Don't want that stuff sitting around getting stale. Do they throw in a Mini at that price?
  • I just bought out his entire stock @ $29 a bag. I'm going to sell them tomorrow @ $20 a bag. They always say if you sell a lot you'll make more money. We will see...
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,197
    It's cheaper to just burn the money....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 459

its too bad but that how ebay is now!these leaches hope people dont realize the shipping cost!till its to late!his cost to ship is probly 5$!

I've always found "buy high, sell low" works.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    henapple said:
    Remember it only works if you have proper volume. Other wise you just lose money.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• td66snrftd66snrf Posts: 774
    It's cheaper to just burn the money....
    LOL
    Mickey said:

henapple said:

Remember it only works if you have proper volume. Other wise you just lose money.

Maybe it's get high, sell low...idk.