Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New egger in the house/ apple pie

My daughter loves the food that comes off the egg. she wanted to make mini apple pies on it last night. they were so tasty, this recipe will get a regular rotation in the cooks.

Stereo egging w/ xl and med eggs! BBQ guru

http://www.facebook.com/BeerGutsAndPorkButtsBbq

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    How cool. And good looking pie. Now take her to the next/close Fest and let her cook them.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,186
    Excellent, the family that cooks together shares some of the best times possible. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,533
    Too bad Easy-bake oven is trademarked. Tell her great job, though I'm sure she knows it by how good those tasted.
  • ccpoulin1ccpoulin1 Posts: 389
    Very nice!  It is a great way to keep her engaged and busy.  Mine loves to cook/bake too!

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

• Priceless!  Keep up the encouragement and the quality time together.  You can't get these years back.  Good job!!!
    Brighton, IL (North East of St. Louis, MO)
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,068
    Way to get her started young. Pies look wonderful. Course, now you might have to buy her an Egg at some point or another in her life.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings