Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

IIHF Junior Hockey Tournament

2»

Comments

• yumdingeryumdinger Posts: 183
    Yeah!  Rocco is so small he is hard to check.  Works his tail off though. 1-1
    ·
    ok is it me or does the puck stay in the Swedish zone 80% of this game?  Sweden rushes the puck USA gets possession and back it goes to the offensive zone for extended possessions. USA so fast on the forecheck it is like a offensive zone trap.  Goaltending on these two teams is as good as it gets.
    ·
  • gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 396
    edited January 2013
    That's what I saw and congrats to the USA on the gold medal win. What a team effort!

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

·
    YESSSS! GOLD!
    ·
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Gooooooaaaaaalllllll!!! USA USA USA!
    ·
  • USA USA USA USA!!!!!
    Mamaroneck
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    What a great win for the USA!!!!!!!! What a strong defense and great goal tending!!!!!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,187
    Congrats USA! A gold is always nice, good group of kids....Have a safe trip home. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Man! I recorded and watched this gold medal game again. Just a demonstration of ice and puck domination. A clinic on how to win a hockey game. Thanks for following this thread. See you next year.

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

·
  • robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,670
    USA USA USA. Now more good news. NHL is back. Let's go Rangers!

Garnerville, NY
    ·