Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Pork Loin Roast

SamFerriseSamFerrise Posts: 544
We did a pork loin roast on the Egg yesterday.  It was awesome!  2.5 hours at 280-300 indirect, then I flamed it up to 450-500 for 10 minutes.
I just used a simple rub of salt, pepper, garlic and paprika.  We made a mushroom and wine sauce for serving.

Simple ingredients, amazing results!

• No egg yesterday, Turkey done in an oven - and you post this..... you have no compassion. Nice looking loin, still one of my favorite cooks on the egg. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • bodskibodski Posts: 368
    Great looking cook. Doing 2 this weekend.

LBGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Gasser

• Great looking loin- like the seared top, how many pounds was it?
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 269
    Looks Great---save me a piece