Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Turkey

hivihivi Posts: 0
Hi, We succesfully used the green egg for our christmas turkey today! Great recipe, nice and tender meat. Only one problem: we didn't quite manage to turn the animal to its other side without a bit of damage. Is there any trick or are we just not handy enough? Thanks for some advice, we plan to do it again in the coming weeks. Hivi
·

Comments

• Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 478
    A nice set of food handling gloves make life very easy working with any large piece of meat on the grill.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,450
    I don't turn turkey over as I cook it high in the dome. But, if I did I would grab gloves like Greeno55 said or my Bear Claws.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Bear claws +1
    ·