Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Santa was good to me this year

Got two cookbooks, a Thermapen, roasting rack and some Dizzy Dust. Hummm, is the wife trying to tell me something?
LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 8,970
    edited December 2012
    FEEEEEEEEEEED  MEEEEEEEE!!

Nice score!  What cookbooks?
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,649
    Sweet...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Nice score!

.......................................................................................

Flint, MI

• KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Me too!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • My wife also spoiled me this year with Egg related items ! Merry Christmas !
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
  • LitLit Posts: 6,521

imageSanta was good to me.I got a meat slicer, the new professional chef book, an XL AR/WOO combo, a molecular Gastronomy set, and a cool new toy that seperate the drippings from the fat. Merry Christmas everyone.image

• You guys must have Brest on the "Nice" side of the Naughty and Nice ledger! Merry Christmas!
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,770
    I got a lump of coal & a six pack.    :-??

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 4,546
    Nice score!  I got a gun and some underwear.  :)
  • Wow lit! Score. I got the rig oval combo and the a maze n smoker so I got all I asked for. Slicer is next. I had $3500 globe slicer when I owned my boars head deli. They guy I sold to went under and it all got liquidated. I'm kicking myself for not going back for it. Of course I was in Tx and my shop was in wi so i really Didn't know it was going down until after it all happened. Oh well. Bygones
    Keeping it Weird in the ATX
    2 Large BGE
    1 MiniMax BGE
    1 Karubecue C60 (aka-"The Dishwasher")
    More accessories than TFJ knows about and one more purchase from mandatory counciling