Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My birthday - and guess what I got...

Greetings friends!  I hope the Season finds you all very well!

My family must really love BGE food deliveries - 

A Foodsaver and a Swing Grate for me!  

I hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas.  May all of your cooks turn out crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside!

8-Damien

Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 7,168
    Nice score!  Hear great things about the swing grate.  Enjoy!  
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • I love my FS. Happy holidays to you as well.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • What a great gift!  Sounds like you'll get a lot of use out of both of 'em!  Enjoy!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Belated birthday wishes, sound like it was indeed a happy one. Enjoy the swingy and the super sucker!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,523
    Damien, I had a fantastic meal at 1618 last Sunday night. That's my wife's favorite place.

We came over to see the Sunset Hills lights. Great night all around.

Swing grate is on my list.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • Hi54putty said:

Damien, I had a fantastic meal at 1618 last Sunday night. That's my wife's favorite place.

We came over to see the Sunset Hills lights. Great night all around.

Swing grate is on my list.

I was working! Sorry if I missed you!

Those Christmas Balls are amazing are they? Like being inside a Christmas tree.
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,279
    Need some of the fish dishes from 1618 adapted for the egg- great spot.
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • If you guys are going to come in - please let me know...  There isn't any sort of "hook up," but I can take your table and recommend some slammin' food and wine ideas for your visit...

Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,523
    Will do. We live in W-S now but come eat there 3 or 4 times a year.

The lights are truly incredible. Far superior to anything you can pay to see and very old school. Reminds me of being a kid.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·