Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Food before the slaughter

Maple glazed salmon and homemade boudin before we light them ducks up in the morning. Now it's time for some Woodford!
Geaux Tigers!! West Monroe, Louisiana
·

Comments

• Man I love boudin. Gotta meke some. No way to get it in the GWN

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Good stuff!
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,322
    Seeing many ducks down there? Been really quiet here- too warm again this year Hope January gets better- got a couple hunts planned
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • Loaded right now, but probably won't last long. Had a good front come in the other day, and more mallards than usual.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,823
    Man I love boudin. Gotta meke some. No way to get it in the GWN
    Ditto.  I'll bring some good stuff to Salado if you're into it. 

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,697
    edited December 2012
    Man I love boudin. Gotta meke some. No way to get it in the GWN
    Business ever take you to la belle province? There are a couple of stores in the west end that have great boudin, noir et blanc. Me I'm a wuss, I like the blanc. 

@cajunduck - miss duck hunting, in eastern Ontario, was always a good shoot. nice looking fish and sausage....

May you shoot clean and kill clean, if you cannot kill clean - may you miss clean, My Dad's prayer. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·