Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Merry Christmas- it's snowing in Austin

Oh wait. Its 65 and sunny. That's just a kilo of meat glue. God I have problems.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Well you made me read it and I am only 50 miles North. As blurrrred as the picture is are you sure that was the only kilo you were in?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    edited December 2012
    Mickey said:
    Well you made me read it and I am only 50 miles North. As blurrrred as the picture is are you sure that was the only kilo you were in?
    If C-T's been snorting meat glue, he's gonna start looking like this (note the glued nostrils):

C-T's cat.....

COCAINE. SO MUCH COCAINE.
  • I'm glad Mickey said it was blurry, I thought I was drinking too much
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,951
    edited December 2012
    That means its time for me to start drinking. Didn't even Notice it was blurry.
  • Mickey
    edited December 2012

Not to be unkind, but after meeting both you and your wife, Travis and I both aggree she should monitor all posts you are putting out X_X

Unkind is so much more Gary than I.......

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited December 2012
    Mickey said:

Unkind is so much more Gary than I.......

That's it !  I have ordered Guido and Joseppe to pay you a visit to convince you that I am a nice guy.  I'm sure you'll agree.  They are flying back from Sicily as I write this.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Mickey
    Is that the guy with the kid and a long nose (and strings). Is he going to poke me?

• Just make sure you don't sleep with your horse tonight.  Capiche?

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Mickey
    Gary back on your pills. I don't sleep with my horse. Where would you get such an idea I-)

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,660
    Well... We did get snow in Ottawa... 45 cm (18 inches) since yesterday.

imageimageimage

So that is snow

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I thought that stuff would be white and pretty. Shows you what I know.
    It's white and pretty an inch at a time. 18 inches is what we call white ****. The worst is when the streets are cleaned after a snow storm like this, the city dumps everything in front of each houses driveway... It usually happens when you just finished shoveling the driveway or before leaving for work... I am lucky, I have a snowblower. I just finished helping out a few neighbours clearing their driveways...

Yeah, I spent way too much time in Minneapolis.  It was purdy right after fresh snow, otherwise it looked like piles of dirt.
  • hapster said:
    @Fred19Flintstone... I agree. Single stage here as my driveway is ou slightly longer than my F150. Doing the ends are what make my niehhbors the happiest...

In 2000 I moved here.  Our old house was in a subdivision and I had a Honda single stage that worked fine there.  That December we had a blizzard and it dumped 18" of snow (I think).  Well that ruined the Honda single stage and after the blizzard I was left without a snowblower and a long driveway. 

A week later I was strolling through Lowes and they were putting out a new shipment of snowblowers!  People were grabbing them left and right!  I jumped into the fray and landed one of the last ones!  I go to the checkout and some lady offered me $150 to give the snowblower to her so she could buy it!  I was sorely tempted, but I knew my back would be even sorer if I took the money.  Been snowblowing my driveway and the neighbor's pretty much trouble-free since!   

Flint, Michigan
  • 74 and sunny here in Austin today. May be hot in the summer, but you don't have to shovel sunshine!

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    74 and sunny here in Austin today. May be hot in the summer, but you don't have to shovel sunshine!

Yeah & you can't get much drinking water from it either.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.