Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Is this anyone here??

http://denver.craigslist.org/app/3449510248.html. $1200. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Good luck with that. The egg might be worth $500-600. No way that's a $600 table.
·

Comments

• dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    But it includes a free daisy wheel...  ;)
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • And a putter.
    ·
  • I live in the Ranch but I swear it's not me.  I do need a table though...already have a daisy wheel and a putter.
    ·
  • COegger said:
    I live in the Ranch but I swear it's not me.  I do need a table though...already have a daisy wheel and a putter.

hi sort of neighbor, I'm over in Parker.
    ·
  • Is it missing the handle ?
    ·
  • Maybe the putter is pry open the top - no handle - or explains the "for sale", the handle is on the back over the hinge.....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·