Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Black Friday... AFTER Black Friday

I was reading a thread on SIGforum and noticed a couple of people talking about the Sig Sauer M400 enhanced od green that Walmart had in their Black Friday Sale for $867. This had me curious so I began looking online and then... I discovered that a Walmart near me STILL had one. Even better, when I called they said that they would honor the Black Friday price... UH-OH...

When I got there I'll bet there weren't 20 customers in the ENTIRE store and I was the only one at the gun counter. So... no Black Friday mess for me but I get the Black Friday benefits. :D

Better pictures on the way when I can get them taken.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.

Comments

• mb99zz
    mb99zz Posts: 183
    Wow, I had no idea Walmart carried that type of hardware.  
  • Parallel
    Parallel Posts: 433
    Some do, some don't.

• Thats an awesome price. Good score. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Parallel
    Thanks, yeah it's a real deal, particularly with all of the Magpul upgrades.

I tried to hide it from Mrs. Parallel until I could put the cash that I had to take out of our checking account back. I had the money set aside to buy an upper for my Colt 6920 that KB'd on me a while back, but I hadn't planned on making a major purchase this weekend and so I didn't have access to those funds. As is usually the case the coverup was worse than the crime, posting it here was a MAJOR mistake as she likes to lurk here. I was trying to keep her off the net and she got so suspicious that I was worried she might think I was cheating or something, so I simply came clean... it's all good now.

• My buddy got the same deal at Walmart Friday as well. I was so jealous, not that I needed another AR, but would be nice. Great deal, enjoy.
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
  • Parallel
    edited November 2012
    As promised, better pictures.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Wicked.  What's the regular price?
    edited November 2012
    I hear that when they have them they're $917 but do not include the case. Even that is a pretty good price.

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200

That is awesome!! Walmarts around me don't carry guns.

I got some cash in a settlement last week that I didn't even know I was involved in somehow. Took it and put it towards a Marlin 60  (.22 semi) for plinking down at the ranch. Was a ton of fun. Put over 250 rounds through it over Thanksgiving.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings