Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Deep Dish

does anyone have a deep dish pizza dough recipe that does not need a 24 hour rest? i have one but it takes a 24 hour rest. and i had not planned on having pizza today but the 5 year old wants pizza. and i'm sick of turkey and dressing. haha

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·

Comments

• I use this recipe for the basic crust, ready in a couple of hours - although it is better if it sits a day. Still, have used it right away, good results.

I use only 1/3 the recipe for one 10" pie. For the 1/3 recipe I also add 1 Tbs sugar and 1-1/2 tsp salt for flavor. 

Good luck!

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    wow that looks pretty close to the one i had. i will give it a spin. thanks.!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,978
    Publix dough....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    i used to use publix dough as a back up :-\"

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 938
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
    ·
    jfm0830 have you tried that one?

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·