Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bottom round and spare ribs-4 hours indirect at 300?

Trying bottom round roast and spare ribs for the first time. Have marinated 4 lb roast overnight. Thought I will put roast in pan with some liquid since it is so lean. Have one rack of spare ribs. Do you all think I could put them in together indirect at 300 for about 4 hours? I haven't been able to post pictures because I lent my computer to my daughter and I am using an I Pad. Hope to get it back soon and post the proof. Thank you for all of your help. I read this forum twice a day. Just a little obsessed....
·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,235
    Round roast cooked more than medium rare to medium gets tough.  You could cook at 300, but don't let it get past 135-140 internal.  I guess, that is, unless you like it well done.

·