Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: what's in your glass tonight?

DawgDaysDawgDays Posts: 83
edited October 2012 in Off Topic
Hanging on the porch with the dog, Mr. Van Winkle, and a hot egg just waiting on the wife to get home with a pair of NY strips. Not a complaint on earth tonight. What's in your cup?

Comments

• GLWGLW Posts: 178
    Going to be a great divide yeti as soon as I get home.
    When in doubt add more pepper.
  • Cruzan Rum, Coke Zero, a twist of fresh lime, and ice.  Sitting on the porch with my bride and our two dogs, listening to various music.  Currently, Dire Straits are singing "Sultans of Swing".  I believe Furioso by Paul Swartz is next.

Life is good.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,408
    Molson Canadian...no glass

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,908
    Little Dalmore 12 year single malt on the rocks.
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,864
    Llano sweet red. (from llano, TX)
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,469
    Nothing so sexy here.  Open a Coke Zero, pull a "here's one for my hommies" (and pour some on the ground).  Then dump in a little Evan William's sour mash Kentucky bourbon in.   Slide can in one of the many coozies we have, and enjoy.  No ice.  Can goes in recycle bin. 

• KokemanKokeman Posts: 816
    Skim milk
  • Nothing so sexy here.  Open a Coke Zero, pull a "here's one for my hommies" (and pour some on the ground).  Then dump in a little Evan William's sour mash Kentucky bourbon in.   Slide can in one of the many coozies we have, and enjoy.  No ice.  Can goes in recycle bin. 

I like this. I may steal it. I find that Coke Zero goes with liquor better than regular coke. Maybe I'm just weird.
    edited October 2012
    Nothing so sexy here.  Open a Coke Zero, pull a "here's one for my hommies" (and pour some on the ground).  Then dump in a little Evan William's sour mash Kentucky bourbon in.   Slide can in one of the many coozies we have, and enjoy.  No ice.  Can goes in recycle bin. 
    Nola, lets get married. I love you. Evan green label is my staple. 

And I bet I have more coozies. 
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,496
    Jameson........

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,312

Llano sweet red. (from llano, TX)

Llano is good stuff. The winery is in Lubbock and was started on the campus of Texas Tech by a professor.

Personally I am haveing a glass of nitro milk stout from left hand brewing.

hahaha...right back at ya.  I buy the mid-octane black.  It's like $22 a half gallon.  I burn through it like diesel in a 3/4 ton truck.  My liver hates me.

hahaha...right back at ya.  I buy the mid-octane black.  It's like $22 a half gallon.  I burn through it like diesel in a 3/4 ton truck.  My liver hates me.
    The green label is $13.49 at Spec's for a gallon. It's cheap and it's good with coke zero. I have some Woodford and Makers 46 for sipping. 
    edited October 2012
    SWMBO made a huge Coke score.  She came home with 8 24/pks of Coke @ $3.99 each (mostly Zero - mea culpa ;) ) that she made Wally World price-match.  (She's a world-class bargain shark) 

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,080
    Bulleit Bourbon. On the patio with my lovely bride and dogs. Working on getting sh!tty cuz it's been a sh!tty day. No desire to cook.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• lwrehmlwrehm Posts: 206
    Sailor Jerry right from the bottle...it was a bad day at work.
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,806
    Jose Cuervo- Reserve de famlia
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,806
    Jose Cuervo Reserve de familia
  • Progressed to Amaretto for an after dinner liqueur.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• LDRLDR Posts: 274
    Glenfiddich 15.  Brought it back from the cruise and didn't open it until tonight.
  • Bud Light & Detroit Tiger Baseball!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

Bud Light & Detroit Tiger Baseball!

I liked you up til now Fred :-?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

I have some good stuff.  It's out in the manbearcave for manic moments in the shop, and company.

Wish we had a Specs.  I go nuts there when we're visiting the Family in SA. 

I try not to run out of Evans, or I start drinking SWMBO's Gentleman Jack, and she complains about the "evaporation", and, inevitably, I have to replace it.... (sad face).

booze.jpg 63.8K

• DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    SKYY and cranberry juice/lime
  • Innis and Gunn oak aged beer.
  • LitLit Posts: 4,114
    Titos and sprite zero
  • Griffin said:
    Bulleit Bourbon. On the patio with my lovely bride and dogs. Working on getting sh!tty cuz it's been a sh!tty day. No desire to cook.

They make a killer rye too if you are ever so inclined
    Rye? Didn't think you guys used that term.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Rye? Didn't think you guys used that term.
    "Rye or what will it be, old timer?"

NAME THAT MOVIE................
  • esddesdd Posts: 44
    Very Old Barton, one of the most overlooked bourbons. It is also one of the most inexpensive bourbons available. My favorite for a Saturday afternoon highball.