Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Maple Cinnamon Glazed Pork Tenderloin

Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,568
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
I haven't posted any pics in a while so I thought I would put up a few of tonight's dinner. We did a few small pork tenderloins rubbed in DP Raging River, cooked at 350 raised direct on the Small Egg and then drizzled a cinnamon maple glaze over them. 

Nothing too fancy but they were very tasty. Had some mashed sweet potatoes and a cucumber, tomato, basil salad.  Didn't bother with any fancy plating, the kids were hungry. 

Thanks for looking. 

imageimageimage
XL,L,S 
Winston-Salem, NC 
photo5.jpg 186K
photo3.jpg 155.3K
photo2.jpg 138K
·

Comments

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,568
    Also, if anyone is wondering what happened to my gasket, it caught itself on fire during the last cook.  Almost ruined the entire meal. Those things are a joke. 

Other than that, I am loving the addition of the Small Egg. 

photo.JPG 141.1K
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • That's a real nice looking cook!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Nice cook.  I may borrow your maple cinnamon glaze.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • Awesome looking! Wish I was closer to try it
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,568
    @mbeach,
    We do too. Give the tenderloin a try. It has to be near the top of the list in the effort to payoff ratio. I use apple wood too.

XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    pork loin and tenderloin are both great real easy cooks.
    I'm gonna have to try maple cinnamon glaze, just as a change from apricot or duck sauce glaze.

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·