Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A great late summer night

AleBrewerAleBrewer Posts: 555
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Well, it's a great late August night here.....perfect for Egging.

Putting on some split breasts that marinated in Trader Joe's Island Soyaki. And some fresh corn that my wife buttered and sprinkled with various herbs. Also having a home-brewed smoked porter while I cook. I I smoked 3lbs of grain over Alder for this brew....very tasty!
DSCN1717.JPG 176.1K
·

Comments

• Nice! Are those turkey? They are huge! The beer sounds delish
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
    ·
  • awesome!!  can't wait to see the "after" pics!!  BTW, have you used that Trader Joe's Island Soyaki before?  How do you like it? 

I saw it @ TJ's the other day & thought about it, but didn't pull the trigger... depending on what you think of it, I might pick some up...
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee
    ·
  • AleBrewerAleBrewer Posts: 555
    No.....just chicken breasts. My wife already commented on them too.....she said I always did like 'em big!

Beer is pretty tasty, but I may need to sample a few more to be sure:)
    ·
    Hillbilly.....we have used quite a few times. Just picked up two more bottles last week.
    ·
  • AleBrewer said:
    Hillbilly.....we have used quite a few times. Just picked up two more bottles last week.
    sooooooo, I take it that's a big "no" on whether you like it or not then??? =))
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee
    ·
    Yep....can't stand it! Lousy on wings too!
    ·