Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pizza questions

SmokesignalsSmokesignals Posts: 16
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Ok so I have a large stone and a plate setter and looking for the best way to cook a Papa Murphys pizza. I haven't been able to get the results I would like any suggestions greatly appreciated

Comments

• Smokin_TroutSmokin_Trout Posts: 481

I've never done Papa Murphys. They way I normally do pizza is plate setter feet up, grill then pizza stone. Temp about 500-600, let the stone heat up for 30+min. Takes about 8-12 minutes. Good Luck.

• I do at least one PM pizza a week....plate setter feet up, grid then stone directly on the grid. I always just cook them right on the tray they come on at about 25-50 degrees hotter (dome temp)than the directions say. They cook just about exactly like the directions say for me.

• Fouker187Fouker187 Posts: 48
    edited July 2012
    I don't use the pizza stone with the pm pizzas.  Just throw it on the rack with the plate setter feet up and cook per directions.