Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

New Egger from Middle Georgia!

dawsonhulldawsonhull Posts: 101
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hello - I just recently purchased a LGBE after wanting one for 15 years when I had my first meal cooked on one!! I'm still learning the ropes - have done two rounds of ribeyes, chicken breasts, pizza, salmon, and just did calzones tonight. Everything has turned out great so far besides me flipping one of the calzones onto the ground tonight - three second rule! I'm basically just cooking my way through recipes that I've found on here or on the BGE website. Haven't been brave enough to invent anything.

I think I want to do ribs next. I don't have the V-rack, though. Do I need it for one rack of ribs or is it more for doing multiple racks at the same time?

Thanks!!
Dawson

Comments