Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Dragon Breath charcoal from Smokin Fyrpit

dlk7dlk7 Posts: 963
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum

Thanks to Todd at Smokin Fyrpit for bringing 10 twenty pound bags of Dragon Breath lump charcoal to Nashville when he was visiting relatives.  I really like the lump but can't find it anywhere near me and shipping charges are terrible.  Is there any interest for the Nashville/Franklin, Tennessee area in a pallet buy of Dragon Breath in the next few months?

Dragon Breath.JPG
1632 x 1224 - 603K
Dragon's Breath .jpg
324 x 322 - 20K

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Rudderville, TN

Comments

• fyrpitfyrpit Posts: 24
    Appreciate the kind words.  I'm glad that I was able to get some down to you this past week. Hopefully, you were able to use some for your fourth of July celebrations. Would greatly appreciate the opportunity to provide you more in the future.  Greatly appreciate your business and always fun to meet another egg head and share stories. Thanks....
    Todd
    www.smokinfyrpit.com
    https://www.facebook.com/SmokinFyrPit
    pitmaster@smokinfyrpit.com
    Dragon Breath Lump Charcoal Dealer
    XL Big Green Egg & Large Big Green Egg
    Rebel 23' Smoker
    DigiQ DXII & Cyber Que WIFI
    KCBS Member & CBJ