Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dragon Breath charcoal from Smokin Fyrpit

Options
dlk7
dlk7 Posts: 1,053
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum

Thanks to Todd at Smokin Fyrpit for bringing 10 twenty pound bags of Dragon Breath lump charcoal to Nashville when he was visiting relatives.  I really like the lump but can't find it anywhere near me and shipping charges are terrible.  Is there any interest for the Nashville/Franklin, Tennessee area in a pallet buy of Dragon Breath in the next few months?

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

Comments

• fyrpit
    fyrpit Posts: 24
    Options
    Appreciate the kind words.  I'm glad that I was able to get some down to you this past week. Hopefully, you were able to use some for your fourth of July celebrations. Would greatly appreciate the opportunity to provide you more in the future.  Greatly appreciate your business and always fun to meet another egg head and share stories. Thanks....
    Todd www.smokinfyrpit.com https://www.facebook.com/SmokinFyrPit pitmaster@smokinfyrpit.com Dragon Breath Lump Charcoal Dealer XL Big Green Egg & Large Big Green Egg Rebel 23' Smoker DigiQ DXII & Cyber Que WIFI KCBS Member & CBJ