Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Impressed with Thermapen

hoffmandhoffmand Posts: 91
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
More specifically, their customer service.  I had one of their cheaper pocket thermometers that started acting weird so I called them to see if it was something I could fix.  Their techs were all on the phone so I left a message and they called me back in 15 minutes.  They said they'd just send me a new one since I'd had it less than a year and just toss the old one.  Then I asked about the Thermapen and he offered to credit the price of the warranty replacement towards a Thermapen.  SOLD!

Just used the Thermapen for the first time tonight to cook pork chops and I'm very impressed.  It reacts so fast it's easy to find the coldest part of the meat as you insert the probe.  Very happy with this purchase so far.
Cedar Park, TX

Comments