Crab Rangoon is a very tasty appetizer or side dish, and can be fried or baked, indirect, on the Egg. I make up a mess ahead of time, freeze them in a Ziplock, then bring as many as I need out when it's time.
I made some last night, and thought I'd post what it looks like and the recipe, if anyone is interested. After making them, I put them on a cookie sheet with parchment paper, then freeze them before putting them in the Ziplock. That way, they don't stick together.
- 4 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound Crab meat
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon Soy Sauce, to taste
- 2 teaspoon Ginger, grated, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 4 Green onions , Sliced paper thin
- Pepper , to taste
Dripping Springs, Texas.
Just west of Austintatious