Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Turbo Ribs Yessir!

gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 433
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum
Tried turbo ribs for the first time. Yessir they were all they were cracked up to be. Mighty tasty ribs when you don't have all day to play.

[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc384/dinkricky/5092843c.jpg[/IMG]

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

·

Comments

• gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 433
    Guess I better repeat that iPhone/photobucket tutorial. What a fail.
    Will post pic after the dentist. Sorry.

·
  • Your link does not work
    :(
    ·
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    If you copy the HTML code instead of the direct link, you can insert the pic instead of a link to it...
    ·
    Thanks Mighty Quinn. Like an old learning a new trick couldn't get that to work. Think this does. Works for Travis
    Another kick at the turbo ribs

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc384/dinkricky/5092843c.jpg

·
  • EggbertsdadEggbertsdad Posts: 794
    Those look great! Nice job.
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
    ·
    It does look good...

Not sure why copying the html code didn't work. It is an option on the same drop down menu (that chain looking icon) that the direct link is on, just a couple down from it...tap it to copy and paste here....your pic should show up...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    ·
  • Do you just paste them in the comment box or do you have to "attach file" and do it there. 

·
    I paste in comment box...the attach a file button doesn't work on iPad/iPhone, so it's the only way do it...
    ·
    Pasting HTML.....
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

·
    My lord! Thanks Mighty Quinn. The pic looks good enough to take a bite out of

·