Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Good Friday Butt

tnbarbqtnbarbq Posts: 248
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum

Smoking a butt on the BGE.  First time I've done on on it.  Trying a modified turbo method.  The egg is at about 275.  The butt blew through the 165 stall no problem.  Looking forward to the finished product.  Making baked potatoe salad to go with it.

Scooter 
Mid TN. Hangin' in the 'Boro. MIM Judge

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 18,644
    Sound like a good Saturday, Sunday, Monday,etc, etc butt.... What is that to the right of  the butt.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• tnbarbqtnbarbq Posts: 248
    A small pork roast. Threw it on for the wife. She doesn't like highly seasoned rub.
    Scooter 
    Mid TN. Hangin' in the 'Boro. MIM Judge
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,644

Nice tnbarbq......

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now).