Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good Friday Butt

tnbarbq
tnbarbq Posts: 248
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum

Smoking a butt on the BGE.  First time I've done on on it.  Trying a modified turbo method.  The egg is at about 275.  The butt blew through the 165 stall no problem.  Looking forward to the finished product.  Making baked potatoe salad to go with it.

Scooter 
Mid TN. Hangin' in the 'Boro. MIM Judge

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Sound like a good Saturday, Sunday, Monday,etc, etc butt.... What is that to the right of  the butt.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• tnbarbq
    tnbarbq Posts: 248
    A small pork roast. Threw it on for the wife. She doesn't like highly seasoned rub.
    Scooter 
    Mid TN. Hangin' in the 'Boro. MIM Judge
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674

Nice tnbarbq......

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.