Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Packer tanning

paulheelspaulheels Posts: 457
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
In my haste to catch up on all the posts and throw in my 4 and a 1/4 cents, I for got to post that I got a 13 lb packer going for my daughters first burfsday party tomorrow.  I always get excited before putting the meat on and forget to take pictures. I will have some afterwards, if I don't forget.  Salt and pepper seasoning with pecan wood.  been on about two hours now.  Chicken 1/4s will be cooked tomorrow as well.  ok.

Paul R 
thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.
·

Comments

• GatoGato Posts: 766
    Better lay off that PBR I saw in your other post. Your starting to slur your typing. Burfsday?? Glad to see ya back, can't wait to see some pics.
    Geaux Tigers!!!
    ·
  • Gaaaaaaaaaaaatooooooooooooo!  haha, only had a couple today.  I like "burfsday", drives my momma crazy, English teacher.  

Holding steady at 280, 170 internal.  and its time for bed!

heyyyo

Paul R
    ·
  • Got up at 0430hrs, and the brisket was done. 8 whole hours for 13 lbs. still amazes me how different briskest can be. Chicken on now and smells like heavenly angels breath

Paul R
    ·