Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Packer tanning

paulheels
paulheels Posts: 457
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
In my haste to catch up on all the posts and throw in my 4 and a 1/4 cents, I for got to post that I got a 13 lb packer going for my daughters first burfsday party tomorrow.  I always get excited before putting the meat on and forget to take pictures. I will have some afterwards, if I don't forget.  Salt and pepper seasoning with pecan wood.  been on about two hours now.  Chicken 1/4s will be cooked tomorrow as well.  ok.

Paul R 
thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.

Comments

• Gato
    Gato Posts: 766
    Better lay off that PBR I saw in your other post. Your starting to slur your typing. Burfsday?? Glad to see ya back, can't wait to see some pics.
    Geaux Tigers!!!
  • Gaaaaaaaaaaaatooooooooooooo!  haha, only had a couple today.  I like "burfsday", drives my momma crazy, English teacher.  

Holding steady at 280, 170 internal.  and its time for bed!

heyyyo

Paul R
  • Got up at 0430hrs, and the brisket was done. 8 whole hours for 13 lbs. still amazes me how different briskest can be. Chicken on now and smells like heavenly angels breath

Paul R